NO POWER LIKE THE YOUTH

lunedì 2 novembre 2009

I sink to the ocean floor because I know that we are more
but I've made this mess
I built this fire, Are you still mine?
Cause baby I'm not all right when you go..I'm not fine,
Please be all mine
I never want you to go because I am all yours so please be all mine
She had an earthquake on her mind apparently the kind that would
bury us alive
By putting all this weight on us forever
I lie here on the ocean floor
We made this mess
We built this fire, Are you still mine?
Let me save us
I can taste it, This blood in my mouth
This knife in my lungs
Have I murdered our love?
(But if we murdered it, I'm walking in dead every single day, cause I see it everywhere I go, True feelings never die, and true love's the thing I can't hide.)
Cause baby I'm not all right when you go
I'm not fine, Please be all mine
I never want you to go because I am all yours so please be all mine.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento