NO POWER LIKE THE YOUTH

martedì 3 febbraio 2009

It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up. Everything is fucked, Everybod sucks. You don't really know why but you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off.
No human contact..and if you interact your life is on contact.
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker! It's just one of those days!
It's just one of those days feeling like a freight train..first one to complain leaves with a blood stain. Damn right! I'm a maniac..you better watch your back cause I'm fuckin' up your program. And if you're stuck up..you just lucked up..next in line to get fucked up. Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker!
It's just one of those days!
I pack a chainsaw..I'll skin your ass raw,
and if my day keeps going this way I just might break something tonight. I pack a chainsaw..and if my day keeps going this way I just might break your fuckin' face tonight!

Give me something to break..Give me somthing to break..Just give me stuff to break!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento