NO POWER LIKE THE YOUTH

venerdì 18 dicembre 2009


MXPX, YA VAN AÑOS QUE ME HACES SENTIR TAN BIEN
TENGO TANTO QUE AGRADECERR. 2006 2006 2006 , como pasa el tiempo



Emotion, is my middlename Sick-boy, in his faded blue jeans,
I lay in bed and listen to the rain Sick-boy, black leather jacket scene.
Put happy thoughts in to my head Sick-boy, he's always in trouble
But I find instead the hurting words you said With the law don't ya know...
Why won't you believe me Sick-boy, he carries a switch blade knife
When I tell you the things that I see? Sick-boy, likes to get into fights.
And I'll still see you tomorrow, at the show Sick-boy, he'll go drinkin'
I'm not your robot or your slave With the boys all night long.
I won't behave, I'm not your toy Don't you knooow? oeeeeeooooooooooooo
Go on go bury me with self righteousness Sickbooooy oeooooooo
I confess, I'm just a boy . Sickboy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento